Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Late November

This is the final installment of my 4-5 catch up picture blog posts....soon I hope to really take the time to tell you all how we are doing and how you can pray for us :)  Lord knows, some days we really need it! But he is always faithful to send up support and encouragement when we need it!

Last week I bought Simon a stander/walker thing.  I wanted to get one just like Grace's (which I can't remember the name of right now...fail...it is a graco....something...anyway it is taller and has cooler stuff on the top)  Anyway I bought a little one for Simon and he really likes being a little more in the action now...it seems to be a pretty good place for me to leave him when I walk out of the room :)  And it gives him a bit of a play space...he started touching the toys right away and I can put his little piano right in front of him.

I think these boys might be watching football :)

rockin his little dance


time to try on a hat...it is getting COLD!

well it fits if mama holds it back like this :)

Simon is staring to find his brother quite funny.



it is confirmed...football was on :)




No comments:

Post a Comment