Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Breaking the silence and starting the catch up.

It seems to me that as I read blogs from adoptive families there is a lull at around 2 months home.  We also fell into the black hole between month 2 and 3 at our house. It gave me great guilt relief when my hubby said, I think that is normal....and I said, yes, yes it is.

Part of the problem has been our computer.  Finally able to turn it on tonight I am attempting to do a few blog posts full of photos that document what we have been up to during the last couple of months.

Hopefully I will be able to start really blogging again soon.  Until then enjoy some photo updates.

These photos are from the beginning of October.




finally a brief trip to the library!!  Almost back to life as usual when I used to take Ishmael every week to the library!  (Now I owe them like 40.00 :(...so it will be a bit before we go back...ha!)




a visit to grandmas house gave us a chance to get a photo of the boys together.


it sure is hard to get them both to look at the camera at the same time.



No comments:

Post a Comment